D-Day Condolences


 In every marriage there's a guy who cringe about this institution, crack stereotypical jokes and wishes to stay unmarried for the maximum time possible. Here this place is automatically occupied by "me" in marriages in which I'm invited and honestly I could never understand the need of being funny while doing this thing. But you (the man cringing about the marriages) and others have to ultimately sound funny because It would give groom the required strength to sail through the pangs of marriage conveniently.

So I'll start with a sad news, I was in this relationship for more than half a decade and all of a sudden I had to call this relationship off because one asshole decided to get his balls tied.

And boss you know you can do nothing when you can clearly see that the man you knew has decided to listen to a woman. And here I'm not talking about our honourable Ex-Primeminister.

So what do you do? You put on some clothes, a good cologne and try to gulp down the fact that two families, have decided to do the unattainable. And in this case gods of two different religions.
I mean BRO, may you stay blessed.

And at the end all I could say is that may you guys never get bored of each other, may life keep giving you small little surprises every now and then...!!!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts