Random Scribblings

Sometimes I think my heart is filled with darkness in which burns a small candle, continuously. Without interruption. But this darkness is not evil or anywhere near immoral. It is exclusiveness. Exclusiveness of endearment, consumed by desires of your aspirations. This exclusiveness has eliminated this world's tendency to label things.

I could have changed this entire world, if you ask me. The way it sees me, the way it interprets the silences, the way it distinguishes legit from wrong, the way it judges you and I. But the only thing that I would have never changed is that empty chair that lied between us.

This space is filled with candlelight that makes me see and adore you more with each breath that I take.

You may be sitting across hall, full of people, I do not know, But that would not stop me seeing you more clearly than others. It's not from now that I can hear your voice midst chaos. It is since the time that I cherish and keep safe in my heart. It is since the time you flamed that candle. You might not say or write poems but your smile is the best poem carved by you for me.




Comments

Popular Posts