Friday 13th : Dreams & Annihilation

Gif source : morgenrosen.tumbler.com
It's not as depressing as the title may appear. It's a wonderful experience if you ask me.
And let's start by establishing the fact that failures, sometimes, is fun. Especially when the dreams are horrible. Let me take you to the beginnings.

I developed taste for the genre of horror very early in my life and it has lot do with the creepy stories that my grandmother has ever narrated to me. I was huge fan of her stories then, I, actually, still am.

Post that there were pathetic stories, horrible graphics. And as the taste developed I was introduced to the best and worst of this genre. I grew fond of Stephen King and watches Ramsay movies to fulfill the callous humor hidden in me. (Most of which didn't work as others were completely unaware of the terrible fun that they were missing)

Well it was the kind of spectrum I belonged to.

I grew up and my fondness to horror also grew with it. I looked for horror stories around me. At nigh-outs I was the “guy” with creepy stories. I lived for new materials and researched on new Jump scares.

I derived fun from telling these stories to my younger siblings and sucking fun from their fear.

It was all well till that night came.

Its usual for anyone to get up at night in summers. To pee or to get last slice of ice-cream before your siblings. But when its 3AM and you somehow know and witnessed the kind of pranks that ghosts pull at people when nobody is watching, You start reevaluating priorities in your life.

You gaze into the darkness and anticipate someone to come out of that darkness. With long hair, probably burnt face and you try to differentiate the smell of fear from other kinds of smell.

NEVER CHECK TIME IF YOU GETUP AT NIGHT.

Well, with all the Intel that I have had gathered during all these years I defended myself from that no sense attack of the being and draped myself in the quit and took my head inside like a tortoise.

But the mind, trained with years of horror, sends an immediate alert that your protected shield is going to be snatched away.

I immediately took my head out of the quilt to gaze into the darkness again which has gone bit more dark. The red dot of light of the mosquito repellent which was visible moments ago, now, had been embraced by the darkness.

The giant being is ready for the peek-a-boo moment. So are you, with quilt that you think is invisibility cloak. Thirst has increased with the piss in your bladder.

Disappearance of red dot also tells that the government has once again failed to provide electricity in summers and the fan running on Inverter has started making sound which resembles the growling of demons from almost any movie.

If I die because of this then government has to be blamed along with the dark entity of my room. They are accomplice.

Before my heart could pound out of my chest because of the shadow which adjusted itself comfortably in the darkness, my cellphone comes to life and makes a loud charging noise.

Which wakes me up from the stupid dream. (Yes!) Government saved my life at the last moment.

I sighed and looked at door then broke my universal law by checking the time on my cellphone screen which displayed 3AM.

Leaving me with the ultimate question for the night – to pee or not to pee.


That's all for the night folks.
let me know if you have a incidence to share or to scare.
Jd.

Comments

Popular Posts