Realtionshit Blues


I've always loved winter. During this period of year people become very deep in their thoughts (Sometimes so deep that they can’t even be seen.) This deepness is the reason why this page is here. And as far I think the deepest wound that anyone could have, would be of failed relations.

Life seems empty. Every sad tune connects to the strings of your wounded heart. Each smiling face seems unbearable. Name, which used to give Goosebumps becomes mere a key to thousand locked painful memories. Beauty hides somewhere beneath hungry emotions.

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool

As I write all this many stories are coming across my mind but I feel like sharing none of them. Dead dreams and possibilities scare me. How a person who’s closest to you becomes the last person you want to see or let’s say you don’t want it to go away, knowing, it can disappear forever. No matter, how much you try to get that one person out of your system they somehow manage to come back in this scumbag brain. Even after gulping down gallon of alcohol and smoking kilos of weed you feel empty and finally burnt. And, probably, as you read all this you remember all the sour promises and bruised relations. I've met so many people suffering from this ‘Relationshit Blues’ and have asked each of them about its remedies and trust me like their hollow hearts their answers seemed more diminutive, fake and void.

Only because I don’t want to leave you guys in bad moods and needless depression, I would say is that happiness is like sparklers, it quickly extinguishes after burning but sadness is like incense sticks which burns for long and makes your life smell good.    

Copyright, © Jayendra Dubey, 17th November, 2012

Comments

Popular Posts