V for Valentine!

"Knock, Knock,

 Who's there?

 Olive

 Olive who?

 Olive you!"



[Sorry for the lame joke and ,in case, you din't get it, i seriously feel sorry.. ;)]

Well I woke up very late today (that's the privilege of having people in life who let you sleep) and as i logged into my FB account I realized it's world's "being lame" day. Most of my single friends had posted very chirruping statuses, heartbroken broken friends had posted about malfunctioning of their body parts (Umm!!) committed friends had posted things that could please their love interest. I have all sort of friends as "har ek friend jaruri hota hai" and they are very very very wonderful. 

So, valentines day...

Actually it started long time ago (As T-Rex left the earth ) and human came, centuries later I came, and I realized the conspiracy of cupids. 

Everyone is pioneer in their own life. We learn so many things till we die. With the grace of god and help of my wonderful friends (@#^%$@) I too have learnt so many things, one of them was love and rest were the consequences ;)

dhai akshar prem ke can never be understood but could be experienced, sharing some of those lame experiences with you all.

I was in school
wasn't so cool
made myself a fool
saw a girl
she looked beautiphool
couldn't ever say hello
din't had that courage tool
few months later the moment came
she called me "bhaia" and over was "the game" :D :D

It's struggling character of boys that even if beautiful gender calls them "bhaia", they struggles for years(call a girl "didi" ones, in few days you'll have very own "jiju" of yours). Yes believe me, it happens, girls think that their life after breakup will be dull and lonely and boys think that they'll be partying around but in actual opposite happens.

1.) So the first thing that I experienced in love was the "zone". 
"Anything that is more than friends and less than lovers is entertainingly painful and dangerous too and  it happens the most in India
I call it "being zonal".

2.) Mismatched True Love : One of my bestst bud from school who was in love with the girl ( I was in the "zone" for the same girl) said to me once that they'll always be together. They'll die if they separate from each other. (Yes, She was his girlfriend). They are in true love and ladies and gentlemen they are still dating, they are still living and that too happily, though with different persons.

3.) Let's see if it works out : Another dangerous form of love. It's very common during college days. Want to know what happens after college days? here it goes...

4.) It's not working anymore: Break-ups. This is the first thing that happens years after being in "Love" and just months after not being able to meet each other. Alas! Same happens in long distance relationships too and ,obviously, the person for whom it was working gets hurt. One the most integral part of this part of love is "Doubting your partner" (Shuk, what the...!!!)
    
TOP.) I love him/her since my childhood. I don't know where he/she is. I don't know whether he/she has a girlfriend/boyfriend. I wish could tell him/her. I couldn't place it in my "love happens" list as it's very confusing just like love so I've given it a special place in "when did love happen list". :D :D
FINISH.) MARRIAGE:  Be in love as much you want to. Be physical as much you want to. Have babies whenever you want to. All will be vanished when chelsea vs manchester united, saas-bahu and shin-chain will be telecast-ed at one time. The male becomes unhappy because now they cannot grab beer and scratch their nuts whenever they want and ladies will go mad because of man hunger (physical too) and farting all the time.

I believe if you are in love you don't require any day or any mantra for expressing it. Love always    
finds its way. No matter how old, how young, how shattered, many barriers, always live your life in every heartbeat. Wish we could talk more in the name of "true love" but have to meet one of the special person in my life :P (DAMN THE MATCH IS ON)
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool
signing off for now
Jd


Copyright,  © Jayendra Dubey, 14th Feb , 2012
  

Comments

Great... :)
No words to express....
I could see couples of each type in every line of your blog.
Apni b jhalak dikhi :P
Awesome bhai :*

Popular Posts