Whistles

I wonder, I wander
Where Often my silence screams,
I wander.

I pause my breath
To feel heartbeats,
I wander in stillness
And I wonder its keeps.

I wonder, I wonder of dreams,
Dreams that doesn't fade away,
Dreams that doesn't get a way.

I don't sleep,
I don't sleep to keep the dreams alive.
I wander, And I wander.

I wander in forest,
I wander among animals,
I wonder their hunger.

I wander in storms,
I feel droplets on my cheeks
Winds brush against me,
I still feel numb,
Succumbing to cold,
I wander.

I wander through words,
I wonder those accumulations.
I sit still and wander for long.
I say nothing but mean it all.

I wander through sounds,
Wondering the disdain,
I smile
And wander again.

I wander in silence
I wonder of pain
I wander for peace,
I wonder of gain.

I wander where often my silence screams.

© Jayendra Dubey, 2015

Comments

Popular Posts