Awkward Rambo


Nothing can beat an awkwardness of a guy who is caught red handed. Anywhere...!!!

So a friend of mine, who is violent feminist, was caught by me of course doing dark chauvinistic stalking. He turned red then kept smiling all the time keeping nostrils in its original shape and size.
Probably Indian guys are troubled by this feeling a lot - having strong opinions about almost everything then at the very next moment blowing it into million pieces.

Well, doing exactly opposite of what you say is not the point, point is, how they hide their awkwardness behind their faces. On the basis of their daily routine following awkwardness gets special mention:

1. Kill me now: The awkwardness that they hide when the English spoken by them seem Martian to girls.

2. I didn’t ask for it: The awkwardness that guys face when parents show their, somehow hidden love and memories, in the naked pictures of their kids taken.  

3. He-He: When his fly is open.

4. WTF: When someone judge them on their looks. This is my favorite one. Few examples could be:
i. Why beard? Clean shaved men are preferred in society.
ii. She - ‘Bhaia, iska extra piece hai kya?’ He- Umm. I don’t work here.
iii. Anyone - ‘You look waiter after wearing this.’ He- In my defense they are human too.

5. It wasn’t me- When suddenly they cuss in front of their parents/grand-parents/relatives.

6. I’m innocent: When they are having family dinner and condom ads pops up on television and younger siblings are like ‘Bhaia ye to aapke pass tha

7. I’m out of here: When girlfriends get gift and they are like, ‘what day is it again?’

8. New Dance Moves: When a girl raises her hands and says Hi to you and you take yours forward for the hand-shake and then rise it in the glory awkwardness.

9. I can slaughter pig:  When your nose is running and every hot girl around you sees it.

Well it’s just a random thought on random cold day. Let me know if your awkward moment lies in here and definitely tell if you’ve experienced something extra-ordinary beyond it.
See you guys soon,
Jd
  






    



Comments

Popular Posts