I wasn't lost


Guys trend is changing. Everyone is becoming intelligent and intellectual.  I mean come on what is wrong with people?
Cut-offs has reached 100. Every other student is scoring A, A+. There are classes everywhere of almost everything.

Recently I saw a kid going to tennis class and just after that I witnessed his mom scolding him for playing for an extra hour. Well, Boss, we all agree that beautiful gender is confused all the time but what’s happening to the masculine gender? Wearing pink? Listening to weird music? Manicure te Pedicure????

I do agree that since the beginning of time everyone has an opinion of his own and they have all rights to accept or abuse certain choices (that too in an acceptable manner) but where the hell is this world going?

I know that god has created this world with pinch of dumb ass people (Remember god has large hands) but still! There has to be a limit!!!

But as oldies have said challenge your limits (and get married soon and have kids and blah blah blah...)
Even dumb people have become so smart these days. Sigh.

P.S. So a blogger friend asked my whereabouts and whether I have stopped writing? Huh.
Bro, how can I stop writing? People can stop reading my stuffs but… :P
wasn't lost. I had reasons to be not available.

Reasons…?

I had final Law year exams then I went on a vacation where I met everyone I love as I won’t be able meet’ them for a long time now. I’m crunched between books, newspapers, magazines and unending morning classes these days. Will share some of my poems soon.

Take Care :)

And here's a dramatic picture of me for no apparent reason!!! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts