A note of thanks!


Writing book is ACTUALLY a journey that cannot be traveled alone.  So before you start reading “Romantically Screwed” I wish to take small time of you people so that I can thank guys responsible for the making of “Romantically SCREWED

I want to thank my family first for always standing by my side. Without their support I would've been nowhere.


Without having that love of ‘the one’ in my life I would not have been able to differentiate between the love and emptiness.

I wish I could ever be able to return one percent of the love that my brothers and sisters have given me.

Life, dreams, strolls, defeats, success, journeys, coffee, movies, snacks, mid-night chats; fun would not have that awesome without the league of my super friends.

Jayendra Dubey 



Comments

Popular Posts