Objects



As a kid I was attached to so many things (Not to be confused with limbs, I’m still attached to them.)

Things here are objects. I was attached to so many objects that I never wanted it lose. My video game was one of them. Arre 8-bit wala on which we used to play Mario, Contra and all.


I had a study table too. I always saw it as a regret zone but have always loved it. Mostly I used to visit in that zone when I used to get report cards from school. And with very high determination I also used to make time table. Well, not going into details as it hurts, I was saying ki though never used but I loved that study table. I still love it.

Not to sound materialistic but we all are attached to things (again not to be confused with limbs.)

I had a t-shirt and liked it the most. I wore it for straight five years then I outgrew. And I remember in its last days it was kindda torn but I still wore it. I also remember my friends even sometimes strangers used to point it out and I reacted in a way that I had no clue about its ICU condition.

This love is not only till clothes or items - it is also extended to vehicles. I remember few girls who loved their scooties more than their boyfriends. I love my bike a lot. I clean and feed it daily, so what if petrol prices are hiking up? (Abi b 100` ka petrol dalta hai). :D

I feel these things, to which we connect or we love, somehow know our all the secrets. I mean these underwear which have big holes in it but are still under the pants because we think it’s lucky for us.

It’s ok. Don’t act too smart and call me superstitious. Everybody is attached to things ok?
Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detector
See attachment to objects and all have plenty of reason and logic. Objects come with a purpose and they will be leaving us only if the purpose is fully completed. Have you seen Lord of the Rings?

And what if these things which we love go away? The emotional trauma of the loss will be so much ki, it will give many sleepless nights and all. What if some black magic fellow made that object talk? Or what if they talk to each other like Toy Story?

What if these objects suddenly start talking and telling all the strange and embarrassing truths about us?
Better to take care of it with love and affection and maintain it carefully.

Copyright,  © Jayendra Dubey, 21st January, 2013

Comments

Popular Posts