A diary page!



Life is on ‘full-on up and down’ these days. So, just to come out of that loop I started reading my diary and came across one of the most beautiful experience and page of my life. Sharing that diary page with you all.

21st September 2011

I seriously don’t remember the path that lead me to you. Don’t know how I reached at the closed doors of your life.  But here I’m now, remembering our journey from knocking of that door to journey of holding your hands. There’ was a time when I thought I may end up being a torn page of your book of life and you may always kept wondering about my madness.
Thank god! Nothing as such happened. Today when you smile at me I feel like being on cloud 9. I feel like adding more notes to this music of love, I feel like adding eighth colour to this fade rainbow, I wish I could sew your dreams to this pale blue sky. When I see these tiny droplets of rain on your face I forget all my pain. Yes, I do feel sometimes that I’m the reason behind your smile. I would just say that this happiness was meant for you I just showed you the way to horizon to grab them. Sometimes I’m proud of those moments when you kept all your dreams on my empty hands. It seemed my sleepy eyelids were aroused with the moonlight of love, in cold sunlight existence of your love stretched in my heart. I wish to see your all dream coming true. I know even if I say this ten thousand times you may want to hear it more and more “I want to be the part of every part of your life.” Completely high on cloud 9…

And of course the unknown paths of the trails that I had looked there, seeing that, happiness don’t seem so strange.
Hope you all might have too felt a piece of love and pinch of desire.
See you soon again.
Jd

Copyright,  © Jayendra Dubey, 04th July  , 2012
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool

Comments

Popular Posts