Somewhere between world and me




There was a boy, dreaming, sitting under the shade of a tree. He seemed alright, unaware that his unstylish hairs were giving direction to dry warm wind. He was lost in himself, probably. He used to narrow his eyes every now and then. He was uprooting grass for no purpose though he used to keep some of it in his t-shirt. And there I was, under another shade, observing him and caught his attention too. He gave me a half smile and got back to his world.

Someone asked me yesterday, ‘Are you ok? You are not doing your blogging slogging these days?’ and, in my defence, I replied that I was busy being the boy, who stood in the shade of his own dreams and gave a self note to ‘be here’. I feel like shouting at the world sometimes, for their methods, for their pursuance, for their existence as the ‘world’ but still like to be a part of it. It has been a long time now since I've started expressing my disliking for the world around me and I don’t intend to say here that the world is bad or I want to run away from it, in fact, my problem with the world is beautiful one, something that I see spiritually, and to be the part of world by shouting on it and getting under the shadow of dreams and possibilities, all alone. Now,  Either the world has chosen not to be with me in the shade of my dreams or I’ve stepped out of the world around me, in the pursuit of saving my dreams, which is to be happy … Some people also asked why alone? Why not with someone who is very close to you and share the same dreams and possibilities and again, in my defense, I say, how could two person share same dreams, there might be certain times when they may want ‘isolation’ or something different. And when such difference comes, how two people could think like one, even when they have started as one. Differences always lead two people to grow in two different spheres. So, all the good things that a person can do in his/her life starts by walking alone.

Have you ever thought why people shout when they are angry, even when the distance between them is nominal? Because their hearts gets parted. They shout because their heart couldn’t hear each other. Remember what happens when we fall in love with someone and start talking very gently to him or her and when we get more involved with him or her, we just whisper, and all this because hearts do their job. So, being in balance with the world is just like being in balance with you and your dreams.

Take some time, get in peace with yourself, rejuvenate yourself and start whispering again.

JD

Copyright,  © Jayendra Dubey, 24th May , 2012

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool


  

Comments

Popular Posts