A small conversation - A long year




So, another is year is about to begin and one might already have been finished for you… last few days of this 2011 has turned out to be bestst days of this year for me, I graduated! But I’m here, not , to reveal those lunatic sides but to have a small chat with you guys about some of those top moments we all might have witnessed or we might have connected with somehow and do add your ‘public’ moments of 2011 and mail me the private one if you want to :P

1.) Anna Hazare- Depending on how I connected with this or so many Indians connected with it, I want to give thunder of applauses to team Anna for making me, and other aam-janta, believe that we all could get together to stand for something that we all believe in. And to all the dear mumbikars please show some spirit.

2.) World Cup- I was at New Delhi railway station that night when we won world cup and it was one of those moment when I felt, we are somehow, a secular country. i din’t felt alone that night I got hugs from coolies , some random travellers (not a single from a beautiful gender though :P :P) some people hi-fived me, the whole crowd at platform were shouting. For me it was, indeed, one of the best moments of my life too. We saw Sehwag hitting 219 and we all waited for the hundredth thunder of god.

3.) Kolaveri di- don’t tell me, you guys didn’t hummed it a bit. For me klovaeri di meant innovation.   Shifting from Munni or shila to Chammak Challo or chikni chameli (‘CC’ :P) aur if you guys remember dhak ki chiki dhak ki chiki dhak ki chiki… THA of shakti kapoor to dhinki chika of salman khan :P :P and hats off to D.K. Bose :P laods of changes men!!

4.) Ra.one/Don 2 vs Ready/Bodygaurd : I hope most of you might have debated on this. Which is better… What scatter?? On a personal note I went to every single website and praised the movie that majority was hating and had my share of fun post movie too :D

5.) One morning I woke up and heard of the saddest news that I could, about Devanand  sir. He was my favourite and I won’t lie I cried a bit. There has been other moments too when we lost so many wonderful people, Jagjit Singh, Shammi Kapoor,  Mansur Ali Khan Patudi, Dennis Rechie, Steve jobs (still no drop in price of i-products. DAMN!). I equally felt bad when I witnessed so many people losing their minds and asking “kya hua Aishwarya ko??? Ladki hui hai ladki?? hainnn

6.) Dropping market, value of Indian rupee, price hike... though related with each other it affected most of us, in fact, all of us... crores of kaun banega carorepati - tons of sawamvar wale pati, baarish of dilli and usme bheega hua CWG. So many events guys, please do help me to make a list of all those.

Coming year is also full of hopes for everyone!
God may hit his hundredth ton. Big-Boss and Justin Bieber may never return so do the twilight. Hopefully we can add two hundred more years to Mayan calendar and give a solid reply to John Cusack :P and all those Hollywood directors who scare us be aware we are exporting Ram Gopal Verma to you.

Lots of things have been done, lots of things have been accomplished, lots of thing have changed , lots of things are about to change but all that matters is love and laughter, the best medicines. May it never end or change.
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool
Hopefully you all will be holding a copy of my book this year. Fingers crossed. (yn)
And now signing off wishing you guys a very healthy, naughty, happy and prosperous new year... have a joyous winter with bonfires, coffee, small excursions and loved ones
Love n peace 
JD

Comments

Nice sum of all up & downs every1 has seen in year 2011... Eagerly w8ng for ur book dude :) \m/

Popular Posts