Getting started..!!!

Well initially i really wanted to make my blog and share my experiences (which are not so great)   but later when one of my friend said that no one is interested in my blog then i decided to drop the idea but afterwards i realized that its all up to me whether i want to make it here or not ( as It's all about your inner voice... ...)

So through this second blog of mine I just want to convey the things to those who are going to read my blog (I know most of them would find me on google search or they might be looking for Something untidy :) , actually point is that this blog of mine does not belong to that particular voice which asked me to not be formal on net but to those who ethically wanted to know my opinion about the particulars and obviously wanted to criticize it :x..
But somewhere its true that I'm not president of any where or any famous guy, I'm just a normal guy like any other Homosapian here on earth who gets irritated when Mosquito sings in his ear :o ... So here I'm, without any promise to be always.. But of course, to be consistent... 

Comments

Manjul Dube said…
Great ....
Good going keep going [:)]...
Gothrough with every color and every horizon..
Jayendra Dubey said…
well it's just a start... Need your help and guidance tp go through
Unknown said…
Just ALWAZZ keep this Zest alive in you like this only.. We need you. the one who will understand this depth will never be sorry for anything B'Coz you never know what you can give somebody in dese silent words full of life, happiness, smiles n tears....
GOOD LUCK !!

Popular Posts