Love, Dreams and Tears!!


                                                Love, Dreams and Tears
                                                                
I’ve been asked many times about ‘love’, sometimes by friends, who have just fallen for it, sometimes by heart-broken friends, sometimes by drunk friends and every time I’ve acted like google, like I know everything and to be true, I'm just a scholar like you.

I’ve tried collecting various definitions of love by different people at different stages and every time I feel like adding something new, a new story, new dreams, new hopes, fresh tears and a deceased silence. How can anyone tie ‘love’ in boundaries of broken words? How can anyone capture every tiny droplet of tears on the corner of your eyes? Love is independent, not bounded to any definition, words, thoughts, it’s infinite.

In the noisy hubbub of one’s life it continuously grows. Each time you breathe, your breathes, make you realize that how with every page that you left empty in your life is shouting in amidst noises of your life. Very silently it keeps moving in an indefinite direction. Your failure for shaping words increases day by day and your sleep hour’s decreases night by night. Your story gets bounded your feelings and other’s views. You dream a lot, dream for togetherness; dream to hold his/her hand, dream to evade away from your life, dream to spend some more time with your love. You wait long enough to your love smiling, or just to look you once. You cry for your love’s happiness, your silliness, your loneliness. You flow in oceans of emotions. You stop caring for yourself. 

Love, for me, is the feeling when I hear wind chimes in a lonely afternoon in a deserted flat. Each sound reminds of things we talk about. It’s a sensation when I smell you essence without your presence. It gives me strength to say that I live

Lastly, as Shakespeare has said “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” and let the reason for sighs and tears be unknown. ;-) 
 
We’ll talk more about this after a while meanwhile do tell me your moment of love (as they say.)
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool
Signing off for now
Jd

Copyright,  © Jayendra Dubey, 9th Mar , 2012

Comments

Popular Posts